You can help StopEcocide accelerate the process of turning Ecocide into the fifth international crime against peace by becoming an "Earth Protector". This is an officially and legally recognized title in almost all countries of the world, that is valid for life, with a one time contribution starting from 5 Euro!
It also helps increase the legal backup of the front-line activists in case they get arrested.
Related articles in EurOpinion:
- Open letter to Greta and Polly
- How to keep the Climate Movement alive? - the Guardian, George Monbiot
- Can climate awareness be a starting point for a better Europa?
- Do you consider mass destruction of nature a crime? - Mission LifeForce, Polly Higgins
- Does the Planet need a law to make ecocide an international crime? - Mission LifeForce, Polly Higgins
- Do you support the Global Strike(s) for Future?
- Should Greta receive the Nobel Peace prize?
- Global Climate Strike street polls Milano (evening march)